Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My chic artsy friends/acquaintances in Paris have daughters named Maëlys, Soline, Delphine, Luna & Sasha. Only the first two are under one.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

The most popular baby names in France in 2010: http://www.behindthename.com/top/lists/fr/2010
    Mama to 4 handsome, awesome boys!
    Sebastian, Oliver, Elliott and August

Thanks! I do love behindthename.com, but I don't know if all the names in the top 100 are considered fashionable. I certainly like lots of them, but I'm sure that someone from a country that doesn't speak English could look at the American top 100 and think that Nevaeh is something everyone considers pretty. Same for the Meilleurs Prénoms site...

And I do adore Maëlys and Delphine from your list, Ottilie. Thanks!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I would think they are.. but I guess we'd have to seek out name nerds in France to really know! I'd love to go there and report back!
    Mama to 4 handsome, awesome boys!
    Sebastian, Oliver, Elliott and August

I can ask one of my friends for you if you want to, she lives in Marais and I'm sure she knows lot of other chic mamas with chic little babies.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]