Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My chic artsy friends/acquaintances in Paris have daughters named Maëlys, Soline, Delphine, Luna & Sasha. Only the first two are under one.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

The most popular baby names in France in 2010: http://www.behindthename.com/top/lists/fr/2010
    Mom to three boys & Expecting #4 October 2014!!

Thanks! I do love behindthename.com, but I don't know if all the names in the top 100 are considered fashionable. I certainly like lots of them, but I'm sure that someone from a country that doesn't speak English could look at the American top 100 and think that Nevaeh is something everyone considers pretty. Same for the Meilleurs Prénoms site...

And I do adore Maëlys and Delphine from your list, Ottilie. Thanks!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

I would think they are.. but I guess we'd have to seek out name nerds in France to really know! I'd love to go there and report back!
    Mom to three boys & Expecting #4 October 2014!!

I can ask one of my friends for you if you want to, she lives in Marais and I'm sure she knows lot of other chic mamas with chic little babies.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014