Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Oh, Ottilie, you are an absolute darling. You don't have to go to any trouble. And Lizzy Q, I would love that too!
    Last edited by namelover77; May 18th, 2013 at 07:41 PM.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

A friend of mine went searching for a very French name for her daughter and went with Odette Orelie. Accent on the middle e.
    Nameberry has a blog about What is chic in France. http://nameberry.com/blog/french-nam...0%99s-chic-now

Oh yes, Maëlys is a lovely uprising name (also the variations Maëlie and Maïlys). Out of the French kids I know, I'd say that the most chic names are something like Fanny (obviously not very flattering in English), Alix, Magali, Felicia and Vienne for girls.
    Last edited by shvibziks; May 18th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Ooh! I also love Maëlie, Alix and Vienne. And Zelia, your own name is quite lovely as well!
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |

Also, do they often use this spelling of Eleanor? Just wondering, because I didn't see it in their Top 500. And what about Mary rather than Marie? These are family names that I'd rather keep the spelling of, and I wonder if they would fit in over there.
    Last edited by namelover77; May 18th, 2013 at 10:29 PM.