Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Ideas for Rosemary combos?

We find out if it's a girl or boy on Friday, but in the meantime, I've been thinking about Rosemary. I don't know how much I like it. The bonus is that it's a combo of my grandmother and dh's grandmother's names, and nature/noun name (my favorite).

Do you like Rosemary? Would she always be Rosie? Does Rory work as a nn? Any stunning combos you can think of to win me over (either first or middle names). Last name is one syllable, starts with S.

TTA!!

Other names we've talked about:

Juniper - I don't like as much as June, which doesn't go with our last name. Dh's favorite name right now.
    Sparrow - This was the agreed upon name 3 months ago, and I still like it, but I don't know if it's "it" anymore
    January - I like it more than dh
    Coraline - I'm not a huge fan of Cora, and I know it'll be a nn
    Betsy - maybe with Elizabeth as a full name, but I'm not a fan of Liz, which will be the default nn I'm afraid
    Sylvie, Stella - I like ok, but their main appeal is the alliteration with our last name. I love the same letter in the first/last name
    Hazel and Alice - I go back and forth on. Dh isn't keen.

I think Rory can work as a nn. Romy is my favorite nn for Rosemary. From your list, I like the combo Rosemary Alice.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

I prefer Mary Rose.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I've always loved Rosemary! I also like Sylvie from your list.

What about

Rosemary Evelyne
    Rosemary Analiese
    Rosemary Josephine
    Mother to little~Francine Annika~