Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Picking a combination!

So DH and I have decided to start trying for our first. And in total anticipation for the day I become pregnant, we've been discussing names! The boys name will be Milo Wilfred (with a possible second middle name) and we have decided on the girls first name: Eleanor.

I love way too many girls names so trying to narrow down middle names for Eleanor is quite hard. Perhaps you can suggest combinations with my other fave names or suggest new names? One or two middle name combinations!

Eleanor (nn Rory)-- last name sounds like perry

Wilhelmina
    Matilda
    Aurora (or Aurora Leigh)
    Beatrice (my grandmothers name and my middle name)
    Lorelai
    Vera
    Greta
    Edith
    Harper
    Harlow
    Fiona
    Kasia (polish form of Catherine, honouring DH heritage and mother)

Thanks!

Eleanor Beatrice! It fits the best with all your names, plus has the added benefit of being a family name
    Mom to three boys & Expecting #4 October 2014!!

I like Milo a lot! I agree with lizzyq. I think Eleanor Beatrice sounds nice and it's also got lovely ties!

I like Eleanor Kasia though I have no idea how Rory could be a nickname for Eleanor...
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Thanks guys! I was leaning towards Beatrice! Just wasn't sure how they flowed together. Any ideas of what second middle name would work well with Eleanor Beatrice?

@renrose Rory was one of the nicknames that came up for Eleanor on these forums when I was looking for alternatives to the typical nicknames. I'm not a fan of Elle/Ella/Ellie/Nell/Nora etc. and Rory has more than just a nickname aspect that draws us to it. My family is of the opinion "if you can get Dick from Richard, then you can draw two other random names together!" Hence my brother Chistopher going by Coco his whole life. Quirky, I know! Lol I know a lot of name fans are all about the purity of names, but luckily I did not make up Eleanor or Rory or butcher spelling, so hope that doesn't bother too many people that I am linking them together! Sorry