Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sorry to repost.. Help with Heidi!

Really loving this name right now. My husband and I were trying to find an Irish name for baby but are having no luck finding the right one. I think we can be on board for a non Irish name if the middle name is Irish. If the baby is a girl and we go this route, the name would most likely be Heidi Kathleen. Can I use Heidi or does it sound so German that it clashes with our Irish heritage? Siblings are Mason and Brenna. Thanks!

I think it sounds nice. Mason, Brenna and Heidi. Heidi is a very cute name by the way. Heidi Kathleen sounds very lovely. Are you happy with it or would you like more suggestions?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I think it's lovely. It's recognizable but not super common. The flow works very nicely with Kathleen.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I think it's okay! Heidi is a cute name, it just doesn't sound very Irish. As ottilie said...do you want suggestions? If so, here are some:

Ciara
    Erin
    Caitlin
    Quinn

Good luck!
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!

I think Heidi Kathleen is beautiful! And I wouldn't worry about it clashing with the irish heritage. Heidi is such a cute name and sounds great with Mason and Brenna.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.