Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Also Emma if your LMP was 3/15/13 you would be nine weeks pregnant now with serum HCG levels between 30,000 and 300,000 (average around 100,000). There is absolutely no way that level of hormone could be undetected.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Thank you Blade and CV. Good to hear that MRIs aren't dangerous to a fetus. It seems extremely unlikely that I'm knocked up, just wanted to take all precautions. I'm probably just having the couvade syndrome on account of Blade's late-detected pregnancy. :-b
    For some reason they always ask me if there's any chance I could be pregnant before I go in for an MRI. Once they gave me a urine test. I get contrast solution- could that be why?

Update: Took another hpt this morning. Negative. Not sure why my cycle is so wonky, but I'm not going to overthink it.

At the hospital (Beth Israel) the receptionist asked me if I could be pregnant. There were signs in the dressing room saying "If you are pregnant, please alert your MRI technician." I asked the MRI guy why, and he said that they don't do MRIs with pregnant women unless they sign a waiver because they don't yet know exactly how it might effect a fetus, and it's thought that it might be harmful. Huh.