Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by charlottelouise View Post
    I am rather stuck with a MN for Clementine...

Clementine Louise (my middle name is Louise as is my mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers etc.)

Clementine Lily (my husband's grandmothers name & we adore the name Lily)

Clementine Grace (no family history however we both ADORE the name Grace)

Clementine Amelia (again, no family history however we both love the name...) is this combination a little pretentious ?!

If we're going with family history - I prefer Lily to Louise however I feel Clementine Louise sounds better & Lily is becoming very popular!

Clementine Grace is probably my favourite however family tradition is always a nice touch, especially with a MN.

My mother doesn't mind if we don't use Louise as a MN.

Any suggestions / alternatives would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
    Hmm...
    Clementine Louise - I love Clementine she's a great choice very elegant. But I do think that Clementine needs a softer, well known choice. That is also elegant. Thus I really do think Louise works brilliantly with Clementine because she ticks the right boxes I also love the family connection. Have you thought of Louisa? Just to spark it up a little.

Clementine Lily - I think Clementine and Lily are too much together. Clementine is obviously a nature name, associated with the fruit, and Lily is obviously a nature name associated with the flower. Thus because of this I really do think it's an overload of nature names together. With two many associations and too much imagery. The combination is over-powering. What about Clementine Lillian?

Clementine Grace - The name sounds really elegant together. Grace ticks all the boxes of the name being a softer well known choice that feels pretty teamed with Clementine because their both elegant. Grace sounds very alluring with Clementine, the whole combination is really sweet together and simply works. I also think Grace could work with Louisa. The idea of Clementine Louisa Grace sounds very lush, and brings in the family ties.

Clementine Amelia - I think Amelia is pretentious paired with Amelia. It's just too much.

I slightly prefer Clementine Louise to Clementine Lily, but I would definitely use one of these because of the family connections.

What I would personally love is Lily Clementine Louise. Get all 3 in there, and you could still call her by her middle name instead of Lily. But if that's a no-go, Clementine Louise gets my vote for the family tradition.