Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Congratulations! I have been waiting to see what you when with. Emmett Nicholas is a lovely name especially with Carter Benjamin and Griffin Oliver. Your boys' are so well named.

Congratulations! Your boys' names fit SO well together! Carter, Griffin and Emmett... perfect

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your third son, Emmett Nicholas. A fine choice.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I love the name Emmett! Congratulations!

Thank you all so very much! @lilysong- Thanks for reminding me to change my signature Will do that now! @Blade- The thought of an amnio and early baby were scary, so I started thinking I wanted to chance it and wait 'til 39 weeks. However, I had a pretty big bleed and contractions 2 minutes apart at 36 weeks. Spent a day in the hospital and they stopped that. Went ahead with the amnio and managed to hang in there 'til two days shy of 38. @cannebella- You always gave great advice and input on my countless indecisive threads. I'm truly appreciative and very happy you like his name. I'm glad you all think they go well together and thank you again for the kind words!
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)