Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well, I like Callan best, but I'm biased because it's my son's middle name :-) I like Callum and Kellen too. Kellen I like because I am a big fan of Kelly for a boy. I loved Callan for multiple reasons, but one of the big ones was Cal as a nn. Callum is nice, and would be on my list for this next one if I hadn't used Callan :-) I'm not a fan of Declan personally. It comes off a bit snooty to me.
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

I love Callum!
    Favourites at the moment ♥

Leah, Scarlett, Sophie, Claire, Vivian, Madeleine, Evangeline, Selena, Gillian, Nina, Mila, Heidi, Isla, Hazel, Annabelle, Lydia, Celia, Violet, Genevieve
    Elias, Eli, Dominic, Thatcher, Graham, Noel, Nolan, Chase, Mattias, Dean, Cole, Blake, Daniel, Ash, Rhys, Julian, Callum, Kieran, Aidan, Ronan

I prefer Callum because it sounds less trendy than Callan (which I do like but would never use). Declan is awesome as well.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

I like Callum best. It works with Bennet and Miller too, as they are all surnames as well.

I definitely like Callum better. Callan (and Kellan) are both very, very trendy in my books and aren't as solid as Callum (and Declan). I'd rather go with something that has, and will, stand the test of time.
    Lucia
    Seraphine, Jemima, Leonor, Seffora, Eulalia
    Edmund, Marius, Joscelin, Earnest, Caspar