Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Callan vs Callum?

Hi everyone, I posted on here a little while ago. My husband and I have been racking our brains for names recently for our boy we are expecting. I found Callum on one of these boards and I fell in love with it but then I came across Callan in a birth announcement I read and now I'm a bit stuck. i have also heard of Kellan...it seems I like names that end in the "an" "um" sound. I also like Declan. Are there any other variations out there I might be missing? Which do you all prefer? My two sons are Miller & Bennett. Thank you!

I like Callum best, it seems a little more classic instead of trendy. It works really well with your sibset too!

I prefer Killian, Kieren, or Callen. Callum always reminds me of Calamine lotion.
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to Nils David (1)

Loves:
    Lorelei, Elowen, Serafina, Adeline, Cordelia

Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean

I absolutely love the name Callum. I would use it myself if I could. Callan sounds a bit trendy to me, but I like it too. I think Kieran would work with your sibset, and both Callum and Callan work well too.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    Zoe, Veronica, Selene, Thalia, Magdalena, Adeline, Alice, Cleo, Isadora/Isidora, & Phoebe

Dimitri, Gregory, Augustus, Jude, Tobias, Jason, Leo, Orion, Samuel, & Charles

Crushing On: Nicoletta, Louisa, Ariadne & Benjamin, Nico, Peregrine

Have a fabulous day!

I love Callum. I found it while reading "Scarlett" and felt in love. I would like to use it one day It's more classic and grown-up than Callan.
    Callan seems like a twin to Stellan, which I like. The name itself may be mistaken for Declan/Cullen IMO. I love PP's suggestion of Kieran though.
    BTW, I like your sons' names
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!