Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by caroline View Post
    Do you all like Elizabeth as a sister for Julia? Any other suggestions? We were considering Isabel, Margaret, Eleanor and Victoria.
    I think it does go well with Julia!

Isabel also goes nicely.. and I think Margaret and Eleanor are too plain next to lively Julia. (Though Margaret and Eleanor would be perfect together!) And Victoria is also pretty, but to rhymey with Julia.
    Mama to 4 handsome, awesome boys!
    Sebastian, Oliver, Elliott and August

Elizabeth Jane is my pick. Lizzie Jane is cute, but I am not really a fan of Lizzie. There are so many other fabulous nicknames for Elizabeth.
    I would also use a more daring middle name with a basic name like Elizabeth. Elizabeth Wren, Elizabeth Skye, Elizabeth True
    Elizabeth is okay as a sister to Julia. They are both classic, but Julia has just a bit more je ne sais quoi.
    Isabel is a variation of Elizabeth, so I like that one for you. I also much prefer Izzy over Lizzie.
    However, unless you call Julia a nn, like Jules, her sister probably shouldn't have a name with a nickname.
    Suggestions for Julia's sister: Rosalind or Rosalie, Adele or Alice

Lizzie is totally fabulous! However, Elizabeth is great that there are sooo many nickname options, she can pick what she likes and fits her best (like I picked Lizzy for myself.. which I think fits my fun and spunky personality very well!)
    Mama to 4 handsome, awesome boys!
    Sebastian, Oliver, Elliott and August