Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I agree that Elizabeth is the spelling, unless yo uhave a reason to vary it. I like Elizabeth Jane too. But mostly I think that Elizabeth itself limits the mn choices. It must be one syllabul and pretty arn traditional. So Elizabeth Clare, Eliabeth Rose, Elizabeth Jane, Elizabeth Grace, Elizabeth Anne...

Thsese are all pretty dull to me. But such is what Elizabeth demands. Ho hum...

On a brighter note, I know an awesome woman named Lizzie! The beauty of Elizabeth is that there are so many ways to inflect the nn to reflect personality, as a little girl and as a grown woman.

I love Elizabeth Victoria! Elizabeth Margaret is nice but I find it weird that it'd be using both the Queen's name and her sister's.

Here are some more suggestions:

Elizabeth Rowena
    Elizabeth Hazel
    Elizabeth Mabel
    Elizabeth Ottilie
    Elizabeth Arcadia/Elizabeth Acadia
    Elizabeth Louisa
    Elizabeth Scarlett
    Elizabeth Charlotte
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

My daughter is Elizabeth Marguerite and I have a good friend Elizabeth Jane. I think they are both wonderful

Do you all like Elizabeth as a sister for Julia? Any other suggestions? We were considering Isabel, Margaret, Eleanor and Victoria.

Elizabeth Jane, and Lizzie Jane is super cute!

Second choice would be Elizabeth Claire.

Elizabeth is such a mouthful, I'd stick with a shorter middle name. (I'm an Elizabeth, and I go by Lizzy )
    Mom to three boys & Expecting #4 October 2014!!