Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    They are all pretty.
    Annabel and Imogen is my favourite though.

Thanks. Evelyn was my least favourite anyway.

I love all three! It's hard to pick a favourite, I think Evelyn goes best with Annabel, I could definitely see them as sisters together. However just bumping Evelyn for my first place would be Imogen, with has recently been getting a whole bunch of love from me! Scarlett is pretty, but I think it lacks something. So for me it's a toss up between Imogen and Evelyn
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I've personally never been a fan of Scarlett. I associate it with "Gone With the Wind"... and Scarlett's character was a spoiled drama queen. Also, I think of a "scarlet woman" or a h**ker... There's also the connotation to sin, as the Bible has one verse "though your sins be as scarlet, I will make them white as snow." So, in short, I think of stuck up princesses, pr*stitutes, and sin. It also contains the word "Scar"...

Imogen is really nice, but doesn't feel quite as classic as Annabel. I'm also not so sure about Imogen Patricia... but it is nice.

Evelyn would be my pick, with the nn Evie. My grandma's name is Patricia Evelyn, so maybe I'm just biased. However, I think Evelyn Patricia is quite beautiful. I also see Evelyn as being in the same classic style as Annabel. If you bump Evelyn, I'd 100% go for Imogen. At least there're no negative connotations with it...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Annabel & Imogen is gorgeous. Scarlett runs a close second though.
    Girls:

Celia Odette ~ Georgiana Adele ~ Cosette Rosaline ~ Luna Mirabelle ~ Molly Josephine ~ Alora Juliette ~ Belle Seraphina ~ Katia Rose ~ Elizabeth Lucy ~ Gisela Bay

Boys:

Henry Carlisle ~ Cedric Alexander ~ Oliver Vincent ~ Arthur Kingsley ~ Caspian North ~ Ashley Pierce ~ Oisín Elliot ~ Peter Edmund ~ Spencer Bennet ~ Fionn Emmett