Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    no i didn't know the associate

Quote Originally Posted by gretel View Post
    Those names Piper and Scout really match stylistically. Scout is especially charming. <3

I had no idea about the plane association.

Out of your other suggestions, I find Arden lovely. Sutton really grows on you too - much more than Bailey and Brooklyn - but I have to tell you, I think I'm in the minority on that one: it would definitely provoke the most divisive reactions of all the ones you've listed.
    Yeah, my style is quite a bit different than most berries, but it doesn't bother me. It doesn't make me any less of a name-nerd just because I prefer Rory and Lennox on girls.

If it makes anyone feel better... I prefer Oakley and Rowan on boys and a lot of people would consider those girl names.

Scout has really been growing on me lately, and it's nice to know that no one noticed the association! It's officially added to the short list.
    I am a Chantal that has never liked her name... at all. Trying to give my children names they - at the very least - can stand.

Mom to Boston and Piper <3

Names I love...
    Boys - Grady, Crew, Oakley, Penn, Beckett, Milo and Callum
    Girls - Lennox, Callaway, Arden, Belle, Lorelei, Annabel, Posey, Violet, and Eve

I didn't get the connection either. lol However, if y'all run in a plane-nerd circle it might be noticeable. I personally love the 2 together as a sibset
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry