Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lo View Post
    I think it's not name-nerds that would notice, but plane-nerds.
    I must be so surrounded by both (name-nerds and plane-nerds) that I got it mixed up! It's nice to know that most probably would not catch on though! Thank you!
    I am a Chantal that has never liked her name... at all. Trying to give my children names they - at the very least - can stand.

Mom to Boston and Piper <3

Names I love...
    Boys - Grady, Crew, Oakley, Penn, Beckett, Milo and Callum
    Girls - Lennox, Callaway, Arden, Belle, Lorelei, Annabel, Posey, Violet, and Eve

I'm a huge name snob and I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, haha. I think people who are in to planes would 'get it' (if that's what the association is? Even with the explanation, I'm so in the dark), otherwise I don't think anyone would make the link.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon

I also have no idea what this is... Scout and Piper sound really nice though!

And I think that if all of us are this puzzled, it's doubtful anyone would notice. Go for it.
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

Yeah I didn't have a clue that Scout and Piper were both names of planes until you mentioned it. Plus the being named the same as a plane isn't a horrible thing.
    Theodore Arthur

I didn't get the connection. Honestly the connection only improves the combo imo. It makes for a cute story!