Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stellan Kit?

Thanks everyone what are your thought on Stellan Arthur? Do you think it's better than Stellan Kit?

I love Stellan, and they flow fine. I'm not a huge fan of Kit, but if you love it, use it! Even though Arthur is nms, I do like Stellan Arthur much better. If I were to choose a mn based on what I love, it would probably be Stellan Alexander. From looking at the names in your signature, I love Stellan August, and I like Stellan Jasper, Stellan Oscar, and Stellan Thomas. Sorry if those are too many "s" sounds for you; I like repeating sounds in first and middle names!
    Girls: Cordelia, Phoebe, Rose

Boys: Lucian, Alexander, Liam

Stellar Arthur is awesome, I love the knighty feel it has;not so sure about Stellan Kit.
    If you are open to suggestions, Stellan August is on my list and I really like it

My 2 cents? When I saw the title I first thought it was a Kit for conception or something......If I knew it was for a baby name I would say it is OK, maybe a bit awkward. I like Kit, just not sure of Stellan.
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

Quote Originally Posted by mclevine View Post
    Stellar Arthur is awesome, I love the knighty feel it has;not so sure about Stellan Kit.
    If you are open to suggestions, Stellan August is on my list and I really like it
    Thank you! Stellan August is a lovely suggestion, I have August on my list so I like this combo.