Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Zipporah Vs. Sephora

Which one do you think is better?
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Rosemary Pearl, Priscilla Beatrice, Eleanor Louisa, Florence Guinevere, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane
    Winston Kenneth, Abraham Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Nathaniel Roscoe, Isaac Timothy, Gideon Arthur

I'm not fond of either, to be honest. Sephora is a pretty well known makeup store here and Zipporah isn't exactly appealing to me. I would choose Zipporah because it at least has history to it.

Agreed. Sephora is the make-up store and with Zipporah all I can think of are zippers - looks totally made up.

Neither. Sephora = make-up. And Zipporah sounds like a version of Ziplock bags.... sorry.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

I think Zipporah is one of the most beautiful names. I love it and would have it on my list, but I know a little Zipporah, and she goes by Zippy. I do like Sephora, too, but yeah, the makeup thing is a downer. I like your taste in names, by the way. Thisbe, Rapunzel, Wolfgang... how fun.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Cassandra, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander