Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Zipporah Vs. Sephora

Which one do you think is better?
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    India Rosemary, Priscilla Beatrice, Louisa Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane, Flora Guinevere
    Winston Kenneth, Malachi Oliver, Roscoe Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Francis Arthur, Abraham Reuben

I'm not fond of either, to be honest. Sephora is a pretty well known makeup store here and Zipporah isn't exactly appealing to me. I would choose Zipporah because it at least has history to it.

Agreed. Sephora is the make-up store and with Zipporah all I can think of are zippers - looks totally made up.

Neither. Sephora = make-up. And Zipporah sounds like a version of Ziplock bags.... sorry.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

I think Zipporah is one of the most beautiful names. I love it and would have it on my list, but I know a little Zipporah, and she goes by Zippy. I do like Sephora, too, but yeah, the makeup thing is a downer. I like your taste in names, by the way. Thisbe, Rapunzel, Wolfgang... how fun.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Polaris Fae ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Khione Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander