83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lily Rayne

43 51.81%
  • Cadence Rayne

11 13.25%
  • Violet Rayne

29 34.94%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Lily is a beautiful, classic name, and it sounds lovely with Rayne and Taylor. Even if it is popular, it sounds like it has stolen you heart. Use it!
    ~Mehri

I couldn't decide between Lily and Cadence. But chose Cadence Rayne because the repeating -y- is a bit of a pet peeve for me.
    (I too hear violent rain and think of hurricane's and the like. - and I don't usually hear Violet as violent.)
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I wouldn't worry about popularity if your heart is telling you Lily is the name. When I entered JK I knew no one, and I immediately met a girl with the same name as me. Not only did we have the first names, we also had the same last name initial. So I became child 1 and she was 2, but we thought it was the greatest thing in the world and we were best friends until the end of grade 6 when she moved away. However, by grade 6, I called her a nickname completely unrelated to our names, and she called me a nickname similar to our name. Just goes to show how having the same name as someone can be a blessing in disguise,
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Thanks guys, although cadence is a beautiful name, i really am still pulled toward lily. it feels right, as i tried to explain when i was asking for name suggestions and all the berries were suggesting, the names just looked like strangers names. Names I didn't want for my child. Lily is really the only one that has felt like it does belong to her.