83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lily Rayne

43 51.81%
  • Cadence Rayne

11 13.25%
  • Violet Rayne

29 34.94%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I voted for Lily before I even read your post. I love it!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

"I only wanted to see you laughing in the Violet Rayne
    Violet Rayne Viiiiolet Rayne..."

Lily Rayne got my vote. Very springy.

I second bre's concern - while my snap judgment preferred Violet Rayne, when I said it aloud to myself I heard Violent Rain. The more I think about it, the more I like Lily Rayne (and I'm not usually a Lily fan).

Don't let popularity dissuade you from using the name you feel is right. A name becomes the child who wears it not the other way around - her sense of identity or uniqueness won't be dependent on her being the only Lily she ever socializes with. Even if she meets one or two Lilys at school, I find that most girls are excited to meet others who share their name and bond over that - they'll come up with more creative ways to distinguish one another than Lily 1, Lily 2...and Lily Rayne is really easy to say, so maybe she'll go by first + middle name if it comes to that.

Popularity would be a defining factor, for ME. But, if you feel in your heart, and your mama instincts that Lily is the right name, I say go for it! My Oliver is gaining in popularity in the baby naming world, but it didn't stop me. It was HIS name, and it suits him perfectly!
    Mom to three boys & Expecting #4 October 2014!!

I agree - Lily Taylor is a great name! In addition to Cadence potentially being misheard/misspelled, I also hear a lot of rhyme-y ness in Cay-Ray-Tay syllables. Lily is perfect and it sounds as though you already love it, so don't talk yourself out of it!