Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    My mom's second choice was Jenna Rae, but I became Kara Yvonne instead. I can't say I'm a fan of either, but Kara suits me well. I just hate it when people call me car-uh. If I was a boy, I would have gotten my brother's name, Kevin Joel.

I would have been Emmett if I was a boy. My brother James was almost a Timothy.

I would have been Emily, Linnea, or Christina... I like Emily and Linnea, but Christina? not so much...
    My mom liked Linnea and my dad liked Christina, but both thought the other name was too frilly.
    Emily was vetoed because it was too popular, (#1 when I was born), but I ended up as Cameron and there are maybe 6 Camerons at my school and 2 Emilys... good job, parents!
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

My mother considered Tiffany-Amber, Amy & Erica...My father wanted me to be Angela, Angelina or Guinevere....I am Tara
    For my sister my mom wanted Caitlin & my dad wanted Robin or Dylan...somehow they settled on Elizabeth.

Honestly I've always been jealous of my sister's name!

If my mom would not have been working for the woman who suggested my name to her, I would have been KC, but they went the name the woman suggested, Shelly. I hate my name, and prefer KC. It actually fits me much better than Shelly.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux