Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

If I wasnt... I would be...

Hi Berries, so I was talking to my mum about names today and she said that i could have been called Eustacia(!) and my brother Eliot could have been Holden.
    So I was wondering what names your parents rejected and whether or not they made the right call!
    Maya Lakshmi
    If I had a baby now it would be:
    Ottilie Melanie Beatrice or Piper Jesse Raymond Maxwell or Archer
    Some crushes: Romilly, Willa, Fiona, Bronwyn, Camilla, Lucia, Rosalind
    Maybe Middles for girlies: Illyria, Miriam, Lakshmi, Hermione
    And Guys: Casper, Timothy, Eliot, Theodore

I would have been Louise rather than Emma if my mum had her way! I'm in my late 20s & from the UK, Emma was a popular choice here in the early 80s as was Louise. My brother is Graham but would have been Thomas
    Daughter Edith Anna born June 2012
    Expecting another daughter July 2013

My sister Eilish was going to be a Siobhan and my other sister was suppose to be the boy of the family but was named Kerry as she was darker skinned and Kerry means The Dark One. I was going to me a Megan instead of a Caitlin after one of the girls who was killed in the Dunblane Massacre when she was five. I do like the name Megan but one of my friends is a Megan.

I was always going to be Maggie but for my brother Tyler... Hunter was another possibility or Zoe if he was a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiesmoller View Post
    I was always going to be Maggie but for my brother Tyler... Hunter was another possibility or Zoe if he was a girl.
    Ooh, I prefer Tyler much more to Hunter.