Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My mom would have named me Bonnie Bea after her mom and grandmother. My dad would have named me Tiffany. Instead, they called me Sabrina. I used to think Bonnie was horrible and Tiffany was nice, but now it is the opposite! However, I still love Sabrina.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Instead of Emmabobemma, my dad wanted Phoebe or Penelope (but my mother didn't like the idea of "Penny.") I remember saying, "Why didn't you name me Penelope?! Mom I could have been Nell!" Ah well. Penny would've suited me, but Emma is like a comfortable pair of shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by shieldsc View Post
    My mom would have named me Bonnie Bea after her mom and grandmother. My dad would have named me Tiffany. Instead, they called me Sabrina. I used to think Bonnie was horrible and Tiffany was nice, but now it is the opposite! However, I still love Sabrina.
    Sabrina is gorgeous. Lucky you!

My name was meant to be Courtney Alison...until my aunt found out her husband had an illegimitate daughter named Courtney. Obviously my mom couldn't use Courtney after that...

I was almost an Emilia/Emily. When I was little I wished passionately I had been an Emily, 80s child that I am. But Dina suits me just fine now.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014