Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hahaha! I am not even in to the whole superhero thing and I know who Bruce Wayne is. I kind of hope they named him after Batman on purpose...poor kid...but that's pretty funny! Luckily, it's actually a pretty solid name.

Californians are funny.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Wow.

My first serious boyfriend had the first and last name of an old Hollywood actor. It made it reeeally hard to Google him in later years (you know, to find out if he was miserable without me.) So, I guess that's a bonus for him.

LA really is home to the most absurd collection of humans on the planet, and I say this having lived in New York for five years.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

LOL! That is hysterical! I must say I have not had not been in a situation quite like that.

BUT I'm afraid I'm going to put myself in a similar. I am in love with the name Noah Ryan (Ryan is the name of my brother). But I live in Texas. One of the most famous Texas Rangers baseball players is Nolan Ryan. Every time I mention Noah Ryan, the response I get is "after the pitcher??" Le sigh. It takes that one off of the table. Hmpf.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry