Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    Seems like her husband pulled a great joke on her. I wonder when she'll figure it out.
    Exactly what I was thinking. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that he was the one pushing for that name in particular. Kudos to him!

Do you think she was quite aware of the famous Bruce Wayne? Do you think that was her intention with the name? If not, she really must live in a dark cave someplace because Superman is one of those pop cultural pillars that permeates everyone's worlds to some extent.

That child will definitely get a lot of attention for his name, for good or for bad. Probably mostly for annoying.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

She definitely seemed clueless about the Batman aspect. The woman she was with was like "Oh, Bruce, that's interesting." There was no follow up like, "Oh yeah, just like Batman!".
    She was rocking the hippy look. It didn't look like she was into the mainstream movie scene at all. She was very picky about her food (not uncommon in LA) and was going into DETAIL about her labor for the whole room to hear. But never a word about Batman, or anything else entertainment related.
    Just thought it was funny.
    I wouldn't have thought too much about it if she was a comic nerd or something, but she just seemed SO PROUD of this name and no clue about it's relation to the Dark Knight.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

Lordy, lordy. Wow.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Ha. Poor kid. :P
    Just a teenage writer with a fascination for names!