Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which do you like best?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hailey

6 11.76%
  • Araceli

24 47.06%
  • Mackenzie

1 1.96%
  • Arielle

28 54.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Araceli?

Araceli?

Expecting our first child in July, and right now, I think our favorites are Hailey, Mackenzie, Arielle, and Araceli... I love the name Araceli, but it's a Spanish name, and my husband and I are not Hispanic... Our names are Mike and Jess, and I feel like Araceli doesn't sound quite right with ours. What are your thoughts/suggestions? Thanks!

I do think it sounds slightly off. If you truly love the name, go for it, but out of your list I think Arielle is the best.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

The only Aracelis i've ever encountered have been Hispanic. So yeah, a little off if you're not of the Latin persuasion. But hey, if you really love it go for it. Latinos give their kids "white" names all the time! Living proof!
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

Araceli sounds like a type of pasta to me.

I like Araceli and think it's pretty, however I am hispanic and probably wouldn't use it.

I think Hailey or Arielle are pretty. But if you really like Araceli, I'd go with Hailey Araceli. Middle names can be ANYTHING you want!!