Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Amabel is gorgeous
    Mila Poppy .. Haiden James .. Expecting baby no.3 due November 23!

Arabella, definitely.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

My daughter is Arabella, so I'm biased. However I'm constantly told how unique her name is. She gets so many cute nicknames...Bella, Ahri, Azzi, Bells...it's definitely different.
    Arabella is strong, respectable and feminine for when she's an adult...but also fresh, feminine and fun for her as a child.

I like Arabella! Such a lovely name!!!

I wonder if a person called Amabel would constantly be correcting people mistakenly calling her Annabel - given that Annabel is quite popular at the moment.

thanks!
    I really like both of them but I tend to prefer frilly over the top names so I slightly prefer Arabella!as much as I like Amabel I totally agree with @cle because I worry if she gets called Annabel!

If you pretend that Isabella isn't the number 3 name between Arabella and Isabella what will you choose?
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .