Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love all of these three names with Lila but there are issues with two of them. Vivian and Sebastian share a similar ending as do Margaret and Elliott. That leaves Beatrix Lila as the winner for me! She's not matchy with any of the boys' names.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    I love all of these three names with Lila but there are issues with two of them. Vivian and Sebastian share a similar ending as do Margaret and Elliott. That leaves Beatrix Lila as the winner for me! She's not matchy with any of the boys' names.
    Those are good points! Do you think it will matter much if I'm calling Margaret, Maisy or Daisy? However, caling Vivian, Vivi, would also not go well with Sebastian's nn Sebby.

Vivian may have to be out.
    Mom to three boys & Expecting #4 October 2014!!

Margaret Lila is my favorite from your top 3, I think it's classic and beautiful and fits well with Sebastian, Oliver, and Elliot!

I do love Margaret Lila nn Daisy. Does Elliott have a nn or do you call him by his full name? Sometimes I nitpick too much regarding similarities between sibling names but it doesn't bother other people. I can't help but see siblings as a whole cohesive group as that's the way my brain is wired. Do the similar endings bother you? Which first name is your fave?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

As much as I adore Margaret (both the name itself and all those nn possibilities), Beatrix Lila feels perfect.

We need more Beatrixes in this world; the X really seems to give the name a little more spunk than Beatrice.

Bea is a cute nn too in addition to Trixie.