Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by southernbeauty View Post
    I love your naming style. I think all names would go great with your kids names. My favorites for girls are Felicity Pearl, Matilda Pearl, and Penelope Charlotte and I really like Sebastian for your boy names.
    I'm with @southernbeauty! These are my favorite from your list!

Great input berries! Sebastian Harris and Felicity Pearl are my favs I think. Matilda is adorable but might be a tad too clunky for me.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Sebastian and Felicity get my vote

I must say, I gasped when I saw Everett nn Rhett. Being a southern girl, I can't help but be a bit green that Rhett and Eli don't seem to flow well.

I adore Eloise as well. It's on my top names. BUT it's too similar to Elijah.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Love the name Elijah too! Was on our initial boy list for my third. But yea. Too close to Eloise now to use it
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I really like Felicity and Dean for you.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996