Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Future Favorites!

Hi berries! Just thinking of some names for the future as we might go on to have one more, we'll see! I have a Robert "Robby", Violet, and Eloise. I would like to stay with old fashioned, sweet, and charming with personality. I lean more towards softer sounding names I think? But am open to anything. All of my favorite girl and boy names were on my list for my third baby too.

GIRLS:

Felicity Pearl - gorgeous name, love the meaning, not as fond for the nn's but Liss and Lissie are cute enough.

Tessa Pearl - nn Tess...too nickname-y with my sib set?

Cordelia Pearl - nn Delia and Cordie. Love it but a bit harsh sounding with her brother and sisters names? Also bad association with a Delia I once knew...not sure if I can shake that. Hope so!

Matilda Pearl - Not loving the big jump in popularity she made this year and not sure if this is too clunky for my sib set, but super spunky and adorable. nn Tilly.

Penelope Charlotte - nn Nell/Nellie. Not sure if this is too close to Eloise since her nn could be Elle, in the furture which I really like and I don't want to limit her future nn potential. But I really dislike the nn Penny

BOYS:

Everett Henry/Harris - Too close to Violet and Eloise? I like the nn Ev, Ever, and my favorite...Rhett.

Dean Henry/Harris - Too modern?

Sebastian Henry/Harris - nn Seb/Sebbie. Also like Bastian. Handsome soft sounding name

Any other boy ideas for me? I don't want anything "too" classic...has to have some personality and wow factor.

Thanks so much!!
    Last edited by bellarina; May 17th, 2013 at 12:41 PM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I love your naming style. I think all names would go great with your kids names. My favorites for girls are Felicity Pearl, Matilda Pearl, and Penelope Charlotte and I really like Sebastian for your boy names. Looks like you are looking for boys names I think you may like

Emmett
    Donovan
    Felix
    Julian
    Vincent
    Gabriel
    Bennett
    Graham
    Malcolm
    Watson
    Turner
    Patrick
    Xavier
    Albert
    Cecil
    Victor

Quote Originally Posted by southernbeauty View Post
    I love your naming style. I think all names would go great with your kids names. My favorites for girls are Felicity Pearl, Matilda Pearl, and Penelope Charlotte and I really like Sebastian for your boy names.
    I'm with @southernbeauty! These are my favorite from your list!

My top pick from your girl list is: Felicity Pearl, I think it's beautiful and that it fits well with your other children's names.
    My top pick from your boy list is: Sebastian Harris, I think it's handsome, love the nn choices, and I think it works well with your other children's names.

Thank you! Yeah I really like Felicity Pearl. Soft and pretty with a great meaning. And love Sebastian Harris. Great nn's but the full name isn't too long to use every day too. Worry a bit about popularly with that one but I don't hear it around on my area at least. A classic with flair

really like those boy suggestions too. Felix, Emmett, Gabriel, Julian, and Graham are all on my long list for boys! Emmett might be too close to violet and Eloise? Not sure
    Last edited by bellarina; May 17th, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!