Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Matilda Pearl is just darling and Sebastian fits so well with your children.

Thanks guys! So Sebastian seems to be a nice fit, I like how it's soft but also masculine. Love all the other boy suggestions as well. Mn Harris has meaning. Felicity is a gorgeous name, probably my number one. Mn Pearl has meaning to me. Matilda is a close second, an adorable name and I love the nn's Tilly, Tilda, and Tildie. Also it honors my grandma . Worry that maybe it's a bit "too clunky" but does go really well in my sib set I think. I find all three names very charming!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

My favorites for you are Felicity Pearl (my daughter Kaias middle names! Lol) and Sebastian Harris.
    So lovely!
    I always think of the next one right after I have a baby too. My husband thinks im crazy LOL
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

With Robert "Robby", Violet, and Eloise I really love these:
    Felicity Pearl, Matilda Pearl, Everett Harris, and Sebastian Henry.

I also like:
    Ondine Pearl nn
    Josephine Charlotte nn Posey or Josie

Edwin Harris nn Teddy or Ned
    Nathaniel Henry nn Nat or Nate
    Expecting Our First.....
    DH doesn't want to discuss names until
    we know if it's a boy or girl. GRRRRR ARGH!