Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Creativity Name Quiz

Come up with names that meet the requirements... it doesn't matter what order you put them in but if you could identify which name meets each requirement that would be cool (i.e. Port represents my hometown Portland)

A name representing your hometown and a name representing your favorite car or car company

A version of your father's name and a name representing your favorite website

A version of your mother's name and your favorite occupational name

Your favorite color and a name representing your favorite actress

A version of your mother's maiden name and a name representing your favorite animal

A name representing the celebrity who has had the most impact on your life and a name representing your favorite day (holiday or day of the week)

Favorite virtue name and a name representing your favorite band

A name representing somewhere you would love to visit and a name representing your favorite tv show

A name representing your favorite movie and a name representing your favorite plant

A name representing your favorite actor and a name representing your favorite book

A name representing your hometown and a name representing your favorite car or car company

Port Vibe (Portland Maine and Pontiac Vibe)

Huckleberry Geoffrey (Nameberry and Jeffrey)

Marco Spencer (Margaret and Spencer)

Alba Violet (Jessica Alba and purple)

A version of your mother's maiden name and a name representing your favorite animal

Ellie Merry (Elephant and Merrick)

A name representing the celebrity who has had the most impact on your life and a name representing your favorite day (holiday or day of the week)

July Nicholas (Fourth of July and Nick Jonas)

Wise Nathaniel (Wise and The Wanted's Nathan)

A name representing somewhere you would love to visit and a name representing your favorite tv show

Antonia Kensi (Antarctica and NCIS: LA)

A name representing your favorite movie and a name representing your favorite plant

Lila Jasmine (Lilac and Secondhand Lions)

A name representing your favorite actor and a name representing your favorite book

Crispin Tao (Darren Criss and Whale Talk)

Cheyenne Mae (I switched the order here. Jeep Grand Cherokees are probably my favorite car, so Cheyenne is also a Native American tribal name and then Mae stands for Mayberry because I live in a small town)

Harrison Merit (haha, I think my favorite site is the college site merit aid)

Tom Sander

Leif Thompson (Green is my favorite color and that just does not work as a name)

Don't really have a fav celebrity or band or TV show, haha

Havilah Berry (Havilah for Fiddler on the Roof, even though she isn't a perfect character in it, I love the name)

Hugo Firth (Hugo is for the author of Les Miserables and Firth for Colin Firth)

This was fun -- very well-thought-out!

Portia Minerva (Also Portland Maine and Mini Cooper)
    Christina Anne (Christian and Ancestry)
    Tanya Weaver (Tandy)
    Azure Alice (Blue and Allison Scagliotti)
    Attica Zipporah (Atwell and Lark)
    Jonathan Noel (John Green and Christmas)
    Felicity Julia (The Beatles)
    Elizabeth Irene (England and Sherlock)
    Isabelle Ivy (Hugo)
    Mattea Hazel (Matthew MacFayden & The Fault in our Stars)
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Eleanor Audrey | Cecily Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij | Ceridwen

Mercy Minnie (Merced and Mini Cooper)

Dawson Zulu (Dawson means "son of David" and zulily)

Norman Spencer (Norma)

Plum Anne (Anne Hathaway)

Fleur Dusky (Flores and Dusky is a type of dolphin)

Kate May (Kate Winslet and my daughter's birthday is in May)

Verity Nicola (Nickelback)

Helena Rosalee (Greece and Grimm)

Arwen Tulip (Lord of the Rings Trilogy)

Arthur George (Harry Potter and George Clooney)
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9812414

Current Favorites: Emmeline, Claire, Iris, Verity, Jane, Freya, Josephine, Quinn, Andromeda, Xanthe, Claudia, Kenzie, Molly, Henrietta, Elodie, Schuyler, Famke, Rowan, Addison, Jade

Caspian, Bennett, Rafferty, Jameson, Ezra, August, Phoenix, Holden, Grayson, Mercer, Josiah, Oliver, Harry, Callen, Arthur, Liam, Montgomery, Kai, Ulysses, Charlie