Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I think you should, cause then I don't need to!! I agree with you actually, people who don't care about what almost everyone in the world think of them with that level of self exposure has got to be fascinating.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Would be interesting to figure out (though you'd probably find that many sex workers originally had very different names and probably boring ones. lol).
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I wanted to give my son 2 middle names, but when they brought me the forms in the hospital, there was only room for one. Derp. Anyway, I don't think it's tacky or strange to give your child 2 middles, and it seems to be increasingly common.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    mama to Oren Isaac...
    future son...Ezra Merritt...Abel Omri
    future daughter...Thisbe May...Odelia Pearl

I used two, BUT the boys' second middle is my surname (my husband and I have different surnames). So it's: FIRST -- MIDDLE -- MY SURNAME AS SECOND MIDDLE -- HUSBAND'S SURNAME

This seemed like a better option than hyphenating to me. I wouldn't have done two middles otherwise, as it's a bit much in my opinion.
    *Mother to twins Charles and Samuel*

I'm strongly considering giving my child two middle names. I usually pick combinations that include two middle names...as a name nerd, I like so many names that I really need to take the opportunity to fit in as many as possible (more than 2, or 2 middles and a hyphenated last name, IMO is too much).

Baby's Dad actually had two middle names. I'm not sure why, I don't believe it's a family thing...I think it was just so he could have a name honoring more than one person and his parents could still pick the FN they loved. We questioned whether to give our baby one or two middles, decided "whatever sounds the best", and still haven't chosen. I get kind of excited when others have two middles, because it's 1) an extra name to dork out about and 2) making me feel less weird if I give my kids two middles.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13