Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I don't know why people are saying Marlowe goes best with the other two.

Dustyn and Avah are very feminine names like Estelle and they sound beautiful with it. I think they are more feminine sounding than Marlowe.

I'm imagining Dusty, Avah and Stella running around!! Spunky!

I love Marlowe! It's so pretty and goes well with your kids names. Marlowe Iris Evangeline is really pretty, but I prefer just Marlowe Iris or Marlowe Evangeline, only because Im not a fan of double middle names.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I like Estelle Sylvie, it's pretty and will age well.

I don't really like the name Marlowe that much.

Good luck deciding!

I like Marlowe with your other children's names. And frankly, if you call her Marlowe I don't know that she will necessarily acquire the nn Marley. I have a Margot, and no one, absolutely no one, calls her Margie.

Quote Originally Posted by milenaviolet View Post
    I don't know why people are saying Marlowe goes best with the other two.

Dustyn and Avah are very feminine names like Estelle and they sound beautiful with it. I think they are more feminine sounding than Marlowe.

I'm imagining Dusty, Avah and Stella running around!! Spunky!
    You are so right milenaviolet, that's exactly what it would be... Dusty, Avah and Stella! I do think it sounds better than Dusty, Avah and Marley... I guess this is what's clinching it for me at the moment.

There is something attractive about Marlowe to me, I think the pronunciation is quite airy feeling and lends itself to the feminine, it must be the h sound through the name... If she stayed Marlowe it would probably work, but because of the Australian culture to shorten everything, you need to pick a name with a nn already in mind. So complicated! thanks everyone