Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thank you for all your replies so far, I must add that we plan to nn Estelle "Stella" I would have just named her Stella, but one of my close friends has named the family pet Stella :-? So I felt like I needed to modify... But I didn't want to give it up all together. I much prefer Stella as a nn to the "Marley" Marlowe is likely to get. Please keep your thoughts coming.

I much prefer Estelle Sylvie (so romantic and lovely!). I really don't like Marlowe- it is too masculine, and you are right that she will almost inevitably be nn "Marley"

Also I think you could totally get away with Estelle Sylvie Evangeline if you wanted to (just a thought)
    Sequoia Orion born November 2014
    Considerations for our next child's name: Cytheria, Caspian, Seraphina, Arcadia, Venture
    Middles: Beatrix, Dwyn, Jupiter, Violet, Zephyr, River

Marlowe is very pretty and works much better with Dustyn and Avah.
    Gwen Eleanor... Mary Josephine ... Anna Juliet ... Iris Evelyn ... Sage Catherine ** Arlo Grant ... Drew Thomas ... Eli James ... Owen Vincent... Jay Theodore

Estelle Sylvie is the best by far!
    Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis - Sixtine
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite - Honore
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar - Rainer - Romain
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin - Severin - Castiel

I prefer Estelle Sylvie. I'm not really a fan of Marlowe in general and I agree that it will probably be shortened to Marley. Stella is lovely as a nn to Estelle. I also like the nn Essie for Estelle. Good luck!
    D.S. lil Bam Bam