Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Two very different names, need help deciding!!

Hi there,
    I'm new to nameberry but want some help picking my soon to be daughters name. I already have a Dustyn and an Avah... There is now quite a gap since my last child and I've found my style in names has changed... So here are the current options:

Estelle Sylvie
    Marlowe Iris Evangeline

I'm pretty set on these names, just want to know what people prefer and why?

Thanks!

Estelle Sylvie is fabulous! LOVE!
    Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca

I think Marlowe goes a little better with your other children's names. I like Estelle too. Tough choice!

I prefer Estelle. I like Marlowe too and I agree that it goes slightly better with other kds' names. But Estelle Sylvie is so beautiful..
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

I like Marlowe better to be honest, it is unique and pretty yet packs a punch to be quite spunky too. It fits into the siblings better and has a bit of pizazz i think. Estelle sylvie sounds nice but not as warm or full of character somehow.It sounds more fashionista and colder somehow to me. But upto you my dear, go with what feels right in your heart and sounds better shouted out around the house x