Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thank you for all your replies so far, I must add that we plan to nn Estelle "Stella" I would have just named her Stella, but one of my close friends has named the family pet Stella :-? So I felt like I needed to modify... But I didn't want to give it up all together. I much prefer Stella as a nn to the "Marley" Marlowe is likely to get. Please keep your thoughts coming.

I much prefer Estelle Sylvie (so romantic and lovely!). I really don't like Marlowe- it is too masculine, and you are right that she will almost inevitably be nn "Marley"

Also I think you could totally get away with Estelle Sylvie Evangeline if you wanted to (just a thought)
    Current Favorite Names for Little Beastie due October 2014:

Sequoia Gideon
    Cytheria Dwyn

Marlowe is very pretty and works much better with Dustyn and Avah.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Estelle Sylvie is the best by far!
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I prefer Estelle Sylvie. I'm not really a fan of Marlowe in general and I agree that it will probably be shortened to Marley. Stella is lovely as a nn to Estelle. I also like the nn Essie for Estelle. Good luck!
    D.S. lil Bam Bam