Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Could It Be?

Could It Be?

Hello! So I'm back again after another uncertain month, with a couple of questions. How soon can you start experiencing pregnancy symptoms? I believe I just finished ovulating. It has been almost two weeks since the start of my last period. The past few days I've been extremely tired, very VERY emotional (massive waterworks and grumpiness) and woke up this morning super nauseous. Also feeling nauseous tonight. I am guessing it is probably too early to have these symptoms though.... Right? Just wondering. We would be extatic if I was pregnant, so no worries, just curiosity!
    Thanks

Honestly, I don't see a point in analyzing your symptoms so closely. It just stresses you out and makes you an obsessive weirdo. (My experience anyway, haha) I know my body pretty well and usually know when I am ovulating by some simple clues (higher sex drive, my face is flushed, hot flashes) but since we are not officially TTC until August, we usually avoid having sex on those days. My PMS symptoms feel exactly like early pregnancy symptoms to me (sore boobs, waves of nausea, cramps, headaches, increased hunger...) When I was actually very early pregnant, I remember the only difference being exhaustion. Pregnancy exhaustion is totally different than normal PMS fatigue, you literally feel like you've been drugged or shot with a tranquilizer dart.

If you did conceive and you "just finished" ovulating, you probably wouldn't be experiencing any symptoms yet. That's really early. I started getting actual symptoms a few days before my missed period, and I got a positive test 2 days after my period was late.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Thanks so much for the info I figured it was probably way too early. My other concern is that maybe I actually got pregnant last month, because my 'period' was sort of light. But I know that's a one in a million chance too. I guess I really do just drive myself crazy with this sort of thing haha! I really appreciate the input though!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsavvy View Post
    Thanks so much for the info I figured it was probably way too early. My other concern is that maybe I actually got pregnant last month, because my 'period' was sort of light. But I know that's a one in a million chance too. I guess I really do just drive myself crazy with this sort of thing haha! I really appreciate the input though!
    You should probably take a test just to be sure. Go to your local dollar store and buy a dozen of the $1 tests, they're just as accurate as the more expensive ones. That way you'll always have a few around to ease your mind.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

Isn't that what happened to Blade? Although, I think it's probably pretty rare. Rowan is right, you wouldn't have pregnancy symptoms yet if you got pregnant this month. Symptoms wouldn't happen until after the egg is implanted. Test now if you think you might be pregnant from last month just to set your mind at ease. Good luck!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter