Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    It's one of those names that looks pretty on paper but would be difficult on a real child. It sounds a bit clunky and awkward. I feel like it belongs either on a book character or in the middle name spot, maybe. I don't like Hildy or Hilda though.

I like it (I have something for old, clunky, german names, heck, I like the name Gertrude), but I prefer Hildemara. If you used it as a middle it wouldn't have to be with a German sounding first name. With names like Hildegarde I try for combos with a more "pretty" (for lack of a better discription, not that I find Hildegarde ugly) sounding middle or fist name to balance out the clunkyish first name so the girl would have something to fall back on if she hated Hildegarde. btw, I love Hillie, Hildie, and Hilda as nn!

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

Please don't do that to a child. No offense but being a kid is hard enough without a name like that.