Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I actually just watched the Little Mermaid yesterday (I love Disney movies and Ariel was one of my favorites when I was little). So I would say that Ursula is unusable, too much association. But besides that, I just don't like the sound of it anyway.
    Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
    Current Favorites:
    | Zoe | Selene | Thalia | Jane | Persephone | Ariadne | Lilia | Nicoletta | Nina | Natalia |

| Dimitri | Augustus | Paul | Jude | Basil | Tobias | Nico | Abram | Samuel | James |
    Pondering:
    | Artemis | Cassandra | Delia | Helena | Lena | Margo | Thaddeus |

GP:
    | Thisbe | Cassiopeia | Briseis | Mercy | Lachlan | Emerson | Callum | Owen |

Have a fabulous day!

I always think of friends actually haha because of phoebes sister. I think Vanessa was Ursula's name in human form towards the end it was her fake name so Ariel wouldn't know it was her.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabella2009 View Post
    I always think of friends actually haha because of phoebes sister.
    Ditto. I wouldn't personally use it, but I don't think it's totally unusable.
    Charlotte - Louise - Violet - Francesca - Annabel - Grace - Claire - Vera - Winter 💕

Alice - Jane - Lily - Vivienne - Melrose 🎀

Henry - Laine - Theo - Finn - Ezra ❤️

I see both the good and bad of Ursula. Who knows how much the Little Mermaid will mean to the generation that your little one will grow up with? The association could be faded a bit by then. You might want to consider Ursuline or Ursulina as alternatives if you are bothered by it.
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Well, 'The Little Mermaid' is one of those Disney classics, so I doubt there will be that many children in the newer gens that don't know of or haven't seen 'The Little Mermaid'. That being said, I still think it's pretty usable. And I think it sounds pretty cool.
    19 year old name lover with impeccable taste (◡‿◡✿)