Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What do you think of these?!

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sloane Ellen

3 3.37%
  • Lillian Ellen

12 13.48%
  • Olive Ellen

24 26.97%
  • Vera Ellen

30 33.71%
  • Ryli Ellen

2 2.25%
  • Nyla Ellen

5 5.62%
  • Naomi Ellen

53 59.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I voted for Naomi Ellen, as I think it flows the best. I'm sure you've already thought about this and ruled it out, but it is possible to honour a family name with a version you love better. For instance, I would consider honouring the family name Beverly with Everly. Ellen could be Ella, Elle, Eleanor, Elena, etc.

Naomi Ellen is my favourite on your poll and I think it flows the best. Coming in second is Vera Ellen. Family significance is more important than the flow of fn and mn. Do all of your first names flow well with your surname? That's the most important issue as far as flow is concerned. Not many people are going to know the mn anyway or use it in everyday life.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I voted for Vera Ellen. I think Vera is a great classic, familiar, yet uncommon name that sounds great with Ellen.

I really liked Naomi Ellen and Vera Ellen!

I voted for Naomi Ellen and Olive Ellen but then I saw Lillian which I recently have been really liking so I would have voted for that if I had saw it, however I do feel it's a little awkward with Ellen as they both have a N at the end.