Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like nature names, and Amaryllis came to mind (if you don't know, it's a flower)

I haven't met anyone named Aurelia, most people with a name close to that are Aurora, Audrey, or Aubrey (I also know an Audra)
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Aurelia hasn't been in the top 1000 since the 1950s in the US, so if you live there, you're fine . I've read a few books with a character called Aurelia, but haven't met any in real life.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Where are you looking when you're saying it's becoming "popular"? It might be somewhat popular here on berry lists but it's nowhere near being popular in real life.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Aurelia is a beautiful name and gets more attention on Nameberry than on real people's short lists. I know two Ariels, an Arielle, and an Aprielle, but I've never met any one named Aurelia. I don't expect this name will ever hit the top 100 in the US, unless you write the next cult-following teen fiction series that influences the next generation of parents.
    若兰

I'm just a third-culture girl with an affinity for names.

My daughter is 3 & 1/2 and her name is Aurelia Grace.... We love it!