Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't think you should care to much about what other berries say. It's your daughter, whatever name feels right is probably right.
    Adalia/Adelia/Adeliah are beautiful and Lydia is a personal favourite.
    How about Adelia Katherine Lydia? or (I don't know what other name options you've got...) Personally, I love the Adelia spelling the most. Adelia Jennifer Lydia? I think as long you put a name between Adelia-Lydia, you're fine. I saw some other people suggested Adele. i don't think it's nearly as pretty, but Adele Lydia works, so if you change your mind about the double name, that's always an option. And Addie is absolutely adorable! Good luck!
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Thanks for your help! It gives me more options and I feel I can use both names and not stick them together so awkwardly. Will play with the name a little more and will poll again whenever I come up with something I like. I do like some of the suggestions that have been given. I think they flow better than I previously thought as long as there is another name with it.