Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Still working on this name... is it better? Worse? Suggestions....little overwhelmed

We have been working on this name for almost 8 months now and its been a little frustrating. I thought we came up with a perfect name but we had a name berries thumbs down from most.

Lydia is a name that is a family name that I want to use to honor my grandmother.It is rising fast in popularity here even though we really like the name. Its also close to Livia, the name we call one of our daughters Olivia. So we want it in the name but not to use it.
    Adalia / Adeliah is a name I love and is more unusual. I want to use both Lydia and Adalia but they don't seem to work very well together. Our plan was to call her Adalia/Adeliah or Addie for short.
    We do not mind double middle names as some on here do. Anyway the names our in first comment box...Thanks for your help or any suggestions.

Lydia Katherine Adele Cotton was the name we previous chose... We wanted to call her Adelia or Addie

We are now looking at Lydia Adeliah Cotton but we are not sure they work together

Adeliah Lydia isn't terrible. I wouldn't use the Adalia spelling with Lydia, too much -ia action.

I don't know why you got negative feed back before, but I prefer Lydia Katherine Adele (Or even Lydia Katherine Adeliah). And I see no reason why you couldn't call her Addie.

Lydia Adalia/Adeliah is way too matchy to me. In the above, the Katherine breaks up that rhyme-y matchy quality.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Harrison Joseph Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

Hmm...
    Adelia is a pretty name but she is similar to Lydia I also feel that Adelia Lydia runs together, in a strange incoherent way. I think if you had a middle name sandwiched between Adelia and Lydia it would make the combination work.
    Suggestions:
    Adelia Elisabeth Lydia
    Adelia Juliet Lydia
    Adelia Katherine Lydia
    Adelia Florence Lydia
    Adelia Eleanor Lydia
    Adelia Miriam Lydia
    Adelia Giselle Lydia

Hope this helped x