Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like Emrys, Elias, Ezra, Malcolm, and Caspian.

Emrys- I really like this one, as it's a bit different. Plus, Rhys could be a cool nn.
    Elias- I like this, but Eli, Elijah, and Elias are all so popular right now.
    Ezra- I actually know a lot of guys with this name, and really love it. It's unique and Biblical, while still maintaining a cool, alternative edge. However, I feel like this one will become quite popular soon.
    Malcolm- Love, love, love! It's such an overlooked gem. I love the nicknames Mac and Colm, and that it was the name of a Scottish king (very cool). This is a name DH vetoed, but I still adore.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

The ones I love: Bram, Ezra, Caspian and Merritt. I would probably only use Merritt as a middle name though. I also love Aubrey on a boy. It bothers me that Aubrey went to the girls.
    You might like: Phinneas, Finnian (Finn), Felix, Xavier, Isaac, Jude, Eben (short for Ebenezer), Auberon/Oberon, Vaughn

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    You have excellent taste -- I have sons named Caspian AND Peregrine!
    LOL - Thanks, Saracita! I like your style. I'd love to peek at any name lists you have laying around!

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    Peregrin - Peregrin is Tolkien's spelling; Peregrine is the saint and otherwise historical spelling. Just so you know. About dozen boys got this name in 2012, pretty evenly split on the spelling.
    Good call on the absent "e". It totally escaped my notice until you pointed it out. We love Pippin, but it's obviously out.

Thanks, everyone, for you comments. Emrys is about the only single boys name Papa Owlett and I agree on entirely, and I'm glad to see it well received and recognized, at least here. I'm a little concerned that people will hear Emory, simply because it's more common, but I don't think it's anything we can't live with.
    Mama to Belle & Pip
    Wife, mother, farmer, friend and doula.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 07:15 PM.