Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: The backup list

Talking The backup list

Hi berries! So I have my top two names pretty much set in stone:

Elisabeth Kate/Cate "Elise"
    Cassandra Vivienne "Cassie"

However, the list after that is a little crazy. I'm not really quite sure what I like and what I don't and what works well with Cassie and Elise. So, I would love opinions on my list below the top 2!

Charlotte
    Mackinley (Yes, I know it's trendy) nn would be Kinzie
    Rosalie "Lia"
    Alice
    Anneliese "Annie"
    Catalina "Cate"
    Hadleigh
    Elena "Lena"
    Abbigail "Abbie"

So, what do you like/dislike? What works well with Elisabeth nn Elise and Cassandra nn Cassie for a sibset?

I don't know if this helps, but buys top 3 is Adam Carson, William Anthony, and Camden Bennett.

THANKS!
    Current Favorites:
    { Adelyn :: Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassie" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Adelina :: Josephine "Josie" }
    { Everett Cole :: Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony }

Quote Originally Posted by lizzard21 View Post
    Hi berries! So I have my top two names pretty much set in stone:

Elisabeth Kate/Cate "Elise"
    Cassandra Vivienne "Cassie"

However, the list after that is a little crazy. I'm not really quite sure what I like and what I don't and what works well with Cassie and Elise. So, I would love opinions on my list below the top 2!

Charlotte
    Mackinley (Yes, I know it's trendy) nn would be Kinzie
    Rosalie "Lia"
    Alice
    Anneliese "Annie"
    Catalina "Cate"
    Hadleigh
    Elena "Lena"
    Abbigail "Abbie"

So, what do you like/dislike? What works well with Elisabeth nn Elise and Cassandra nn Cassie for a sibset?

I don't know if this helps, but buys top 3 is Adam Carson, William Anthony, and Camden Bennett.

THANKS!

Hmm...
    Well I think Elisabeth Kate and Cassandra Vivienne are stunning choices, their beautiful names very regal and elegant. I think with these two names you need elegant choices that work with Elisabeth and Cassandra. From the list above the choices that work with Elisabeth Kate and Cassandra Vivienne in my eyes are Charlotte, Rosalie, Anneliese and Catalina. As I think Elisabeth and Cassandra are visually long names, you do need names that are also long to work with them. Thus Charlotte, Rosalie, Anneliese and Catalina work better visually with the names, along with sounding very classic together. Lovely.

From the list I also like but feel the names don't work with Elisabeth and Cassandra are...
    Alice
    Elena

I really dislike the trendy choices on this list like Mackinley and Hadleigh very unattractive. I also dislike Abigail especially with the double 'b' the name feels unattractive.