Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by girlymegz View Post
    Renrose, if spell check changed a friends name to Anus i could definitly see all my friends calling that person Anus from then on lol
    Yeah, lol. Most of her friends are boys so naturally they found that hilarious
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Definitely! When I was younger I had a hard time pronouncing J's. My brother's name is Josh, so I ended up calling him Wash or Washy.

I get called Danda because my younger brother couldn't pronounce Amanda. The best one though? My cousin's name is Courtney. This same brother had a hard time pronouncing names, I guess - and he called her "Doo doo!" Weird, right? It was hilarious, though. If we said, "Say Courtney!" He'd say, "Doo doo!" without missing a beat! He called our other brother "Bra bra", even though his name is Austin. Any other boy who wasn't Austin was called "Bree bree". Hahaha.

I was called Yaya by my little sister for years and several family members took to calling me Yaya as well. Also, my sister Elizabeth came to be called Lee which I doubt my parents had in mind, she said Lee-lee instead of Lizzy so she became Lee-lee and later Lee. She is still called Lee today, even by new friends!

My parents never seemed to mind either way if people called us by Yaya or Lee...and of course they called us that ourselves.

My brothers couldn't say Casi when they were little, so somehow I became Cakie. They called me that for probably the first 6-7 years of their lives. Lol. Now that we are grown, they only say Cakie when they want something. My mom would use it, but none of the family really would. Who latched onto it were my friends. They then "Cakied" their name :

Jessie became Jeskie
    Destiny became Deskiny
    Sarah became Sarkies.

Every now and then we bust it out for memory sake
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry