Names Searched Right Now:
Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
    @rose - I'm glad it hasn't been too hard to keep your blood sugar levels in check and that you can eat normally. Also, I know how you feel with Ramona. My youngest will only be 23 months when the baby comes and he is definitely still the baby in our family. I know things will be ok, but its a little sad how much they grow up after they become a big brother/sister.

@mjc - Estelle Rosalie is beautiful! I'd love to meet sisters named Birdie Mae and Essie Rose.

@Lenina- are you still around? I can't wait to hear an announcement from you.

As for me, just busy clearing out the old so we have have more room for the new! I've gotten a lot done the last couple days, but I keep finding more that I need to do. I think I'm addicted to the internet lol. I work for about 20 min, get tired, sit down in front of the computer to relax for a minute and end up spending hours wasting time. If I can't control myself I will have to pull the plug till everything is ready.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

@skarbassoona I'm still here! I'm thinking this baby is going to be overdue. No progress yet. Took a long walk today to try to shake it loose, but nothing yet.

Just hopping over here from the Babies Due January-March thread to tell everyone congratulations and wish you all the best! I can't wait to read all of the birth announcements over the next few months! I'm counting on some beautifully named babies
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

35 weeks, 3 days here.... AND OVER IT! I think i slept all of about 3 hours last night, I just couldn't get comfy... I really want to make it to 38 weeks when I finish up work, and then i'll start trying every old wives tale there is to bring on labour, i'm so done!
    Mummy of One:
    -- Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Dom's future brother/s: Bennett, Ciaran, Elijah, Elliott, Emmett, Finnegan, Grayson, Harrison, Nathaniel, Quentin
    Dom's future sister/s: Aveline, Aven, Calla, Eleanor, Helena, Iris, Noelle, Rosalie, Sadie, Wren

I just wanted to post a quick note to say that a bunch of us regular Namberry-er's have formed a little Facebook group too. We talk about everything from names to TTC'ing to pregnancy to our lives in general, etc. It's a really fabulous group of women and it's a lot of fun - and very welcoming and supportive if needed too. So if any of you are interested in joining us, please feel free to message me on here and I can send you the invite. We would love to have a few more members!!!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!