Names Searched Right Now:
Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
    @teddy - I'm glad you came back and I'm glad to hear things are going so well. Is the previa still an issue?

As for me, I have a small head cold this weekend and for once my husband has it worse than me. Yesterday he was complaining that he was so tired after just getting up and eating breakfast. I mentioned that that is how I feel all the time this pregnancy and he sprang up and started cleaning up the toys around us (As if to show me that he could muscle past the exhaustion and still get everything done). So much for sympathy, he is such a stink .

On friday night I went shopping in the evening by myself and I really hurt my back somehow, I guess just walking too much. I couldn't bend over or pick up anything without a lot of pain. Its starting to feel better, so hopefully I can get ready for this baby! Hope everyone is doing well.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

Just chiming in here with a little personal milestone victory - today marks 28 Weeks! It's a day I've been waiting for since I got my positive because of the drastic increase in odds of viability. I worry about this little peanut every day so this is a tiny little bit of reassurance for me. Only 12 more weeks to go!

Hope all of you are feeling good
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Finished my antenatal classes last night, so i guess i'm officially about as ready as i'll ever be for this little ones arrival! I'm creeping close to 35 weeks now and find that milestone incredibly exciting but terrifying all at the same time! Can't believe this lil dude is going to be here so soon My Mum is pushing hard now for me to get things ready - I gave her the fright of her life by arriving 3 weeks early so she knows what's it like to not have everything ready and doesn't want that for me. Haha she often tells me the story of how an hour after my birth she was on the phone to her mother & mother-in-law giving them lists of what they needed to go out and buy because she hadn't got them yet Have to admit, that does scare me a little though, if this lil guy decided to arrive as early as I did he'll be here in TWO WEEKS!

In other news - the baby shower went really well Everyone came which was a great start, there was so much food that even now 4 days later we're still snacking on some of it, and bub got very spoilt. It was fun!

@skarbassoona - hope your back feels better!

@cvdutch - congrats on hitting 28 weeks hun
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Anniemarie, good to know that your shower was a success. I really need to get my registry full of things, I have only added about 5 items! Been doing it strictly thru Amazon, I suppose I should hit up Walmart or Target or even Babies R Us as well?

My only complaint right now is my ass is killing me The back of my pelvis, where I sit down, is very achy and sometimes I get sharp pains when I walk. No Fun! I found a yoga video to stretch and open the pelvis, so I will be practicing that regularly. I also met a chiropractor who specializes in pregnancy, while I was at the dog park with my Airedale. I might give him a call to see about an evaluation/adjustment.
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

mrstoon: definitely check out Babies R Us too! They have this great deal for registries - after your shower you can take your registry into the store and do what they call "Cleaning out your registry" and buy the stuff you didn't get. And they give you an automatic 20% off all of those items - plus you can combine any other Babies R Us coupons you may have (they give out 20% off coupons like crazy). So we made sure to register most of the expensive stuff with them so we knew we could get the discount
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!