Names Searched Right Now:
Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
    @mikayla - Congrats on Parker's Birthday party! She and the new baby will be so close together in age (i've been pretty abscent on this thread but I'm trying to catch up), hopefully they play together a lot and give mama a break.

Congratulations and Good luck to everyone having showers!

@annemarie - I've really started to stress about getting everything ready, but I simply do not have the energy to get anything done! I usually don't drink any caffeine (even when not pregnant), but I've started taking a mountain dew every few days just to help stay on top of the regular housecleaning. DH is planning on taking all three kids on a camping trip for 3 days next week and I am hoping to get everything done then.

I am sooooo tired all the time. I don't think that I have Gestational Diabetes because they never called (I took the test a month ago) but I wouldn't be at all surprised if I was anemic. I will find out tomorrow at my 30 week appointment. I have a pregnancy ticker on another site and it says that I only have 71 DAYS LEFT! I'm torn between wanting this pregnancy to be over (so I finally have some energy again) and wanting this pregnancy to slow down (so I have time to get everything in order).

As for baby, I feel him kicking and shifting around, but I don't think that he is going to be a particularly active little guy. Most of the time I don't have time to just stop and feel him, but when I do I find myself falling in love already.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

I know how you feel @skarbassoona!!! I'm currently at 42 days - eek! And do you know i have a birthday in 37 days, and i keep forgetting completely about it because it's seems so unimportant compared to baby being due 5 days later? That's kinda depressing because i can already see how it's going to be for the rest of my life with his & my bday's being so close together... oh well, so goes life right?! I'm just still hoping like hell he doesn't decide he wants to share - the 19th is mine buddy, get your own day! lol

I go back to my doc on the 19th when i'll be 35 weeks. They'll do more bloods etc at that one which will be the last lot before i deliver to check iron levels etc. After that i'm on WEEKLY APPOINTMENTS! Time's gone so fast, and yet not fast enough. I just can't wait to meet him
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I had my 30 week appointment this morning. I don't have GD and my iron levels look great. I really thought that I was going to be anemic because I have been so tired, but the doctor said that most pregnant women are at least a little anemic and I'm not at all.

Also, I just have to mention that I told Henry that we were going to name the baby Clark. He didn't like it, he still wants to name the baby Olive.

Yay awesome result! You must be so happy And that's so cute about Henry - though i'm not sure how his little brother would feel about being stuck with a girls name lol.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013